Friday, March 28, 2014

Challenge #87 - Easter

Hello and Welcome to another Brown Sugar Challenge!!


Thank you to all who participated in last weeks challenge!  All of the entries were great.
We encourage you all to play along this week.  If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword BSCB-87 (eg.splitcoaststampers, paper craft planet, etc.)






This week our theme is: Easter
 Bugaboo is happy to award one winner her choice of 7 digital stamps.



Here is some inspiration from our design team:


6 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats winner - very nice work DT

Sari Jokinen said...

Such sweet dt inspiration! Congrats to all the winners! I'm off to craft something for this challenge!

CraftyGirl said...

Always a pleasure seeing the Design Teams lovely projects! See you next time!!! Thanks! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Joynana said...

Hi ladies, so many wonderful projects for inspiration. I am having problems linking my card. It keeps telling me that I am already linked, but my card is not showing and neither is my name.

Susan Kennedy said...

Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Bunny said...

Thank you for the inspiration and the challenge.