Friday, July 25, 2014

Challenge #104 - For The Boys

Hello and Welcome to another Brown Sugar Challenge!!

Thank you to all who participated in last weeks challenge!  All of the entries were great.
We encourage you all to play along this week.  If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword BSCB-104 (eg.splitcoaststampers, paper craft planet, etc.)

This week our theme is:  For The Boys


 We would like to thank our sponsor Dr. Digi House of Stamps


Here is some inspiration from our design team:

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love your challenges, great fun cards from the DT. I do find it impossible to read though with black writing on a brown background, especially on an iPad. I wonder if others do too but don't like to say.mperhaps you could lighten the background a bit. Thanks Marianne x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I can read the white and yellow perfectly, just the back that doesn't show up x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful cards DT.
Gr Karin

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and the awesome DT work for added inspiration! :) Mynn xx

Jennifer said...

Great cards by all the DT, and I love the challenge theme too!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Suze said...

Just went to add my second card and notice I had uploaded my first one as #3 - silly me. Maybe it was late at night!