Followers

Friday, August 28, 2015

Winner #160 - Buttons & Bows

We have our random winner of our challenge #160
 
 To claim your prize, please send an email to brownsugarchallenge@gmail.com 
with Winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line.
Congrats to our Top 3 Winners  (in no particular order)

 
 
 
 
You can pick up your Top 3 Badge here.
 
Notice to Winners  
You must claim your prize by emailing brownsugarchallenge@gmail.com within one week of winning or you forfeit your prize.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Wow! You picked my card as the winner! Thanks so much, Mr. Random!!! :) Hugs, Gail

Anna Jasiolek said...

Thank you for choosing my card to be your TOP 3, I am so happy! And congratulations to all the winners!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Andrea said...

well done Gail its a stunning card and congrats to the top three too hugs andrea x

Gail said...

Thanks, Andrea! I sent my e-mail on 8/28 to claim the prize of the images. :) Hugs, Gail