Followers

Friday, April 12, 2013

Meet The Design Team: Janice

My name is Janice Coble and I am SOOOO excited to be a part of the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog. 

I currently reside in a suburb southwest of Chicago, I have been married for 14 years to my wonderful DH Mike and I have adult twin men (yikes am I that old?!).  I work full-time as an Administrative Assistant for a large scientific research laboratory.  In my spare time I love gardening and growing things and I bowl twice a week.

I have been crafting most of my life when, as a young child of 9 yo, a neighbor taught me to crochet, which I still do today.  I have tried everything from needle-point to picture framing and about 7 years ago was introduced to the wonderful world of card making by a co-worker and I was hooked!  I don't have a particular style as I love a variety of looks.  If I had to choose a favorite technique it would be distress and embossing and I love color (even after I failed coloring in kindergarten... lol) but give me bright and colorful paper, ribbon and flowers and I am one happy camper.

Thanks to Kim and the rest of the BSC DT for having me along for the ride!


My Blog: http://twin2u2designs.blogspot.com/