Followers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Meet The Design Team :Karen



My name is Karen, I'm 44 years young and live in Northern Ireland. Married to my hubby and best friend for 21 years coming in June.  I have two lovely kids James aged 16 and Katie aged 13, we have two dogs and one guinea pig.  I have been doing some sort of crafting ie knitting, cross stitch, crochet for many years, but I have been card making for about 9 years and been dabbling at scrapbooking for about 6 years.  

I am currently studying childcare which finishes in June and work 2 mornings a week in a local playgroup for my placement and the other 3 morning at a local pet food manufacturers.  This is my first time being part of a design team and liking it so far and looking forward to many more challenges.  

My Blog: http://flossyspaperpalace.blogspot.com/