Followers

Friday, April 5, 2013

Meet The Design Team: Gail

 Hi, my name is Gail Scott. I am married to the love of my life, Richard Alan who is supportive of my crafting adventures. My first taste of card making was introduced to me by my dear friend Susan in 2011 when she brought her metal embossing plates and stylus to our Patch of Friends sewing group one evening.  I never thought that introduction would lead me to a purchase of a Cricut Machine and Cuttlebug the following year in July of 2012.

My blog, http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/, which was created at the end of August in 2012, opened up a whole new world for me. I was amazed at all of the opportunities available to enter my cards and projects in various challenges.

These past seven months have been a wonderful adventure for me in the world of crafting.  Not only have I been introduced to various crafting supplies and stretched to learn new techniques, I have met many creative crafters from all over the world. In addition, I have been blessed by the encouragement I have received from the positive postings to my blog from the many visitors that stop by. Blogging in the crafting world is a very courteous route to travel. 

I am very blessed and honored to be part of Brown Sugar Challenge Design team. It will truly be a fun ride being a member of this team.